The Outlawz CAS Challenge

Sunday Cas Challenge 19th July 

Teddy Bears

The Sunday Cas Challenge over on the Outlawz blog this week is  all about teddy bears. I love teddy bears and the hardest part of this challenge was choosing a bear to colour. I finally choose this Tattered Teddy called Me to You from Docrafts. Went mad when they first came out bought lots of them and still love to colour them up for cards. For a change I decided to watercolour with my old Jasart Watercolour pencils on Distress watercolour paper. Only have the 24 pack but find thats enough for me. Never been the best at water colouring but love the soft look it gives. The sentiment is from Save the date by Kaiser and the heart from an old Hero arts set called Baby. Added some Glossy Accents to teddy's nose, tag, hearts and part of the sentiment to make them pop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge