Outlawz Monday Greeting Card Challenge

Tic Tac Toe

Amazing you

Had a lovely couple of days with my youngest daughter and no crafting, surfing the web, or mobile phone. I am the only one in the family that seems to be able to live for a few days without them and it is so relaxing. If I miss something then it was ment to be, friends will always ring back and the world doesn't end. I did manage to finish one challenge when I got back home and it's for a friends birthday.  I used the centre panel across from the tic tac toe diagram. I love the sentiment Amazing You from a Hostess set Express Yourself from SU and it fits her to a tee. I stamped an image from the Moulin Divas-Belle Femme by Kanban and coloured her with my copics. The embossing folder is cuttlebug plum blossom 2 from Provo Craft and the die is Honeypot from Couture Creations. 


Copics: 
Skin: E50,51,R20, 29.
Hair: E17,19.
Hat/dress: R08,27,C3,7.
Gloves: C0,3,7.
Background: C0,1,3.

Having fun with adding dots to the background.



Comments

  1. Cosie, this card is absolutely amazing {no pun intended}!!! I love everything about it!
    Hugz,
    Sunshine Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge