Tis the Season

Tuesday Colour Challenge

Tic Tac Toe

The Tuesday Outlawz challenge was to pick a line and make a card with the elements on that line.


 I choose the left to right diagonal and I really had fun with it. Haven't paper pieced for ages and this stamp from Wplus9 is perfect for it. The stamp is no longer in their on-line store but it is an old favourite one of mine and so easy for this technique. I used watercolour pencils for the figure and scraps to paper piece the shopping bags in the colours I needed for the challenge. The holly is from the same set but I stamped the flowers on scrap PP with SU's Birthday Blossoms and cut them out. Added small red glass beads to the centres and three green pearls to the holly. The border punch is from Fiskars and the ribbon from my stash.
  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge