Gerda Steiner Progressive Challenge

December Challenge Peace Santa

As soon as I saw the image this month I had this picture in my mind of what I wanted to do with it. Taken me most of the month to find time to make the card but I'm pleased that it turned out the way I pictured. I stamped the world background stamp from Dark Room Door with Ranger Archival Watering can ink and coloured it with distress ink Antique Linen and Tumbled Glass. I wanted it to have a softer look behind the image. Santa is coloured with copics then cut out with a pierced oval die from MFT. I printed two images and cut the banner from the second one and added it to the main image to give it some dimension. Used mounting tape to add it to the map that was then adhered to the black card base. The sentiment is computer generated and it is bigger than I normally would use but I wanted it to stand out.


Copics: 
Hat & Suit: R24,27,BG000.
Belt: N3,5,7,9.
Boots: W5,7,9,10.
Skin: E51,R05,20.
Beard: C0,1.
Gloves: W3,5.
Banner: B21,23.
Ground: W1,3.
Shadow: BG0000.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge