All Dressed Up Challenge 65

Cute Just Got Cuter

Have just re-organized my craft room and catching up with some card making. I will not be doing any changes for a while, if ever as it has taken days to sort and then find things again. Hubby helped to pack it up so we could put more shelves in after the new carpet and he throw things in any box and didn't label any of them. At least I have more work space and he was was a great help.
The card image was a freebie I have had printed out for awhile and it was time I used it.
Have a friends birthday coming up and she has just acquired a new dog so thought this would be a great image for her birthday card. Coloured the image with copics and used a scarp of PP from an old pack from Gina K that I adhered to a aqua card base. Kept it simple and I am looking forward to making more with the box of images I found to colour.

Copics: 
Dog: E000,00,23,25,31,R20.
Bow: BG11,15,49.
Ground: W3,5.
Shadow C0.
Red Fine Tipped Gel Pen was used for the heart.

Comments

  1. I'm thrilled with the shading on this cutie! and love the addition of the strip of color on the side! Thanks for playing with us at All Dressed Up!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Image is perfectly coloured and I adore the cas layout. Thanks for joining the challenge at All dressed up &a good luck, Lilibet (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and super sweet. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at All Dressed Up. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge