Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C369

The Future Looks Rosy

My first time entering this challenge and this was a great one to start with. I had fun playing with the sketch and it's one I will use again. The image used was an old freebie from Penny Black that has to be a least 3 yrs old and found when my DH helped reorganise my craft room. We had to move it all out to lay the new carpet and I decided I needed new shelves. It's amazing what you put away and forget. I coloured the cat with copics and layered in onto some pink cardstock. The pink strip was cut from Spellbinders Curved Boarders Two that was adhered over an old scrap of PP from Rosie's Studio, that was then adhered to a pale grey card base. Added some mounting tape to the image to give it some dimension.


The Sketch


Copics:

Cat: W1,3,5,9,10,R12.
Roses: R56,59,89.
Leaves & Stems: YG13,17.
Paper Wrapping: R000,83,85,89,N1.
Hearts: R27,89.
Ground: E41,43,44.
Shadow: V0000.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge