Your Next Stamp Challenge #56

Sending Joy

Having just discovered your stamps I only have two so far and they are both Christmas ones so I have another card to add to the pile for next Christmas. I stamped the image twice, coloured one and just the mice on the other so I could fizzy cut them and mount them for dimension. Added some glossy accents and clear wink of stella for some pop. Used some spellbinders ovals to cut the image and layer it onto the card. The large piece of PP is from Kaiser Bluebelle 61/2 x61/2 pad and the small strip is a scrap piece from my stash. Added some twine and the sentiment is from the same stamp set. I used copics to colour the image.


Copics: 
Mice: W0,1,3,R12.
Hat: R24,27.
Bow: E50,51,53,55.
Leaves & Berries: YG11,13,17,67,G17,R35.
Flowers: RV000,02,14,R24,E13.
Background: BG0000.

Comments

  1. Adorable! Love the dimension you added by popping up the images! Thank you for playing along with our challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge