Artist Trading Card for swap at Monthly ACT stamp Association

Sew Cute

I cant believe it's nearly the end of month; this year is just flying bye way too fast for me. That means it's time for my stamp group meeting and I have left my ATC to the last minute as usual. 
This month the topic for the ATC swap is texiles so any thing like sewing, ribbons lace dressmaking. etc. I dug out an old MFT stamp set called Sew Niffty and one from Technique Tuesday called Borderline Notions.
First I stamped the dressmakers dummy from MFT sew niffty on a piece of card 4 x 3 ins then two more times, one on PP and the other on scrap paper for a mask. I coloured the card with four new Tim Holtz Oxide distress inks from Ranger.
Placed the mask and stamped the sewing notions from Technique Tuesday till I was happy with it. Cut just the top from PP, glued it down, then made a pleated skirt from a scrap of light purple PP. I wrapped some ribbon around the top and adhered it to the dressmakers dummy. I used copics to give it some shading and added Ranger black enamel to the top neckline to look like pearls.
Stamped the buttons again, coloured them, cut them and attached some with glue and some with mounting tape. Added glossy accents for some shine.
The sentiment was stamped with versamark, added white embossing powder and heat set. then attached with mounting tape.
Cut panel to fit on a 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 ins black card matt and all finished.



Oxide Distress Inks: Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick & Wilted Violet.
Copics: V06,09,Y02,06,38.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge