Crazy4Challenges - C4C374

Thanks

Decided the next card I made I would not use copics so dragged out my watercolours. Found a small  set that I bought at a cheap dollar store that I had never used and gave them a whirl. It was great for backgrounds but not for detailed images but I couldn't waste them so here is the card I made with one of the backgrounds. 
The challenge at crazy for challenges this week is to use your words and this is my take on it. We have had a long hot summer and this backgound sums it up. I stamped the wheat background stamp from Heroarts with versamark on the coloured panel and white heat embossed it. I die cut the word thanks three times from black and white card and layered them up. Cut the thanks out of the panel, adhered the panel to a black card matt and then glued in the thanks, slightly off setting it to give it a shadow.  Added 3 butterflies, used a Martha Stewart, and then adhered it to pale green card base.
I look at the card and it screams, long hot summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge