Faeryink Halloween ATC Swap.

Halloween

Faeryink are having a Halloween ATC swap and I decided to have a play. I like ATCs and it makes me think out of the box and is a change from card making. My monthly stamp group does one and have done a few others. This one was easy as I only had to do three and they could all be different. I downloaded a few great images from Faeryink and used the Raven Nevermore and Witchball on two of them and a witch image from DeliciousDoodles. Sorry this post is so long but I like to list the colours I use and it is usually only for one project.

On the raven ATC I used Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolours to colour all the images. The house and bats are from SU 's Halloween Scares stamp set and the gravestones from a Make it Crafty digi image. I fussy cut the raven and two of the gravestones to fit and used a circle dye for the moon. Added some Wink of Stella clear to the moon for some sparkle and glossy accents on the house windows.


Watercolours:
Windows 33,40. Stairs 44,46. Fence 47.
Background: 62,64,67, Distress ink Black Soot
Grass: 56,58.
Raven: 20,63,67.
Gravestones: 20.

Distress Inks:
Moon: Antique Linen, Squeezed Lemonade.

My second ATC uses Witchball and I printed it twice so I could use one for a mask . The background was done with Distress Oxide inks and a sun rays stencil from Stencil Girl. Just moved it around till I got the look I wanted. Removed the mask and used copics to colour the witch (had fun with the hair colour) and added highlights with prismacolour pencils. I thought the background was too dark so used a white prismacolour pencil to lighten it, replaced the mark and sprayed it with perfect pearls. Stamped the three small bats from SU in the corner and added clear Wink of Stella on the ball.


Copics:

Skin: E11,51,53,R20,27.
Dress/Ball: YG11,G09,28.
Hat: R14,27,59,G09,28,Y08.
Hair: B24,37,39.
Necklace: YR15,R27.

Distress Oxide Inks:
Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Faded Jeans, Wilted Violet, Black Soot.

The last ATC used the Pumpkin witch digi from DeliciousDoodles and an old spider web image and was also coloured with copics. Used the same technique for the background, masking the image but this time I used distress inks. The spiderweb I have had for ages but I don't know where I got it so thanks to the artist as I love it.
The sentiments for Pumpkin witch and Raven were computer generated and Happy Halloween is from Faeryink.


Copics:

Skin: E00,01,11,13,R20.
Eyes/Lips: G14,R17.
Hair: R59,YR59,E7,8.
Skirt/Top: G05,09,28,BV11,13,17,N1,5,C0.
Hat: C5,7,9,Black 100.
Pumpkin: YR16,68,YG95,E55.
Armband: BV13,17.
Bracelets/Necklace: N1,5,C0.
Broom handle: E18,25,44,49,57.

Distress Inks:
Weathered Wood, Black Soot.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge