Gerda Steiner Designs Monthly Challenge

Love U

I'm always running late with the monthly challenge at Gerda Steiner Designs so I am going to try
this year to do it a bit earlier. It's not a New Years resolutions as I never seem to sick to them but at least I have managed February's as I started badly in January. These are such cute bunnies but I wanted to add more flowers so printed three images so I could fussy cut some extras to make it like a bouquet. They were coloured with copics, cut out with a Mama Elephant stitched die, the added to some orange card. I adhered a strip of grey gingham, Rosie's studio paper pad, to the black card base then attached the image and the simple sentiment. They are from an old Hot of the Press set of words that has to be 15 years old but they are great for creating your own sentiments.

   

Copics: 
Grey Bunny: C0,1,3,5.
Brown Bunny: E01,02,11,15.
Flowers: YR15,R27,G05.
Ground: E31,35.
Shadow: BG0000,G0000,C000.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge