The Outlawz Progressive Monthly Challenge

For Your Special Day

This must be a record for me, the first week of the monthly challenge and I  have finished my card. I had never seen a wild rose so I googled it and this was the most common colours I found. The image from Beccy's was a joy to colour and I layered the three of the flowers for dimension, scored around the card then attached it to a pink card base. Thought that was it but something seemed to be missing so I added a couple of strips of black glitter paper and they really made it pop. The sentiment is from a set from Create a Smile called Just Because that was embossed with white on black card.
Close-up of flowers


Copics:
Flowers: RV000,11,14.
Leaves: YG1,17,25,67,G43.
Stems: E25,YG95.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge