Altenew Class Rethink Re-inkers Day 2 Christmas Card

Using my re-inkers

I have a card today from Day 2 technique and love the way it turned out. Used a background from lesson 2 and I made it into a Christmas card. Not my normal Christmas style but had fun with the red and purple colours and stamped an image from an old set that I was given when I first started card making and I have no idea who made it. The poinsettia is a favourite and I coloured it with my copics then fussy cut it out.The background die is from Die-Versions called flower garden and the sentiment from Ultimate crafts. Originally it was going to be white but it wasn't right so cut another one from black and layered it over the white one.



Copics: R17,46,59,G82,85,99.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday