Altenew Class Rethink Re-inkers Day 1

Enjoy Life's Moments

Saw this class on the Altenew website and decided I needed to catch up on the latest ways to use your re-inkers and alcohol inks. They are the hot topic at the moment and as I use my copics most days to colour I have lots of re-inkers but I haven't used my alcohol ink for ages.  This is the card I did for lesson one and I have a background ready to make a card for lesson two. The bird die is from Kaiser and the flower from Eastarts and was coloured with copic marker Y06. The leaf is one from my stash and can't remember the company. The large red circle reminded me of the setting sun so the bird was perfect for this card. The sentiment was computer generated.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday