Day 4 Rethink Re-inkers Card 2

For You Friend

I had a small piece of background left from my first card and I hate to waste so made this second card. The leaves and friend die are from a kit by Gina k and I embossed the leaves in three colours of Zing embossing powder, rouge, mustard and leaf. Die cut them out with the two friends die. The small friend die was then gold heat embossed and adhered to the large one. Wrapped gold thread around the green card mat, adhered the leaves with mounting tape, and the friend die and background after stamping and embossing the for you sentiment. A button, some sequins and gold bow added and all finished. Don't know which is my favourite. Like them both. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday