Day 5 Rethink Re-inkers Card 3

Out of this World

I think this might be my favourite so far. When I saw the background my first thought was outer space and I have a couple to stamps that would work and this set won out. I loved the sentiment on this set  and this is the result. Stamped the spaceman from Uniquely Creative set Out of this World,  coloured it with copics and fussy cut it out. Die cut a circle and used lesson 5 technique to colour it and mount it with dimensional tape to the background after adding the string and spaceman. The sentiment was embossed with clear embossing powder and adhered with dimensional tape. Added some white enamel dots for stars and I am happy it came out as I planned. They don't always (LOL).


Copics:

Spaceman:
Skin: E000,01.
Hair: E25,29.
Suit: W1,3,5,N0,3,5,E33,35,R35,B18.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday