The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Monthly Challenge

Foxy Love

I can't believe it's the end of October and less than two months til Christmas. The time is just flying by and and as usual I'm late with this months challenge. Had the idea in my head for ages but other things got in the way. I loved playing with this fox image from MMedel Illustration
and pleased with the way it turned out. I printed it twice, rotated one of them, so they look like they are kissing and used my copics to colour them. Was going to stamp them on the card front but decided to fussy cut them out as I thought I might like to have them raised up. I Masked the moon off and coloured the background in Distress oxides. The sentiment is from an Altenew set called To the Moon which went perfect with the kissing foxes. Added stars with a white gel pen and a few hearts and all done. In the end the foxes where just glued flat to the card.


Copics:
Foxes: YR000,15,18,21,R20,E20,40,42,49, Black 100



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday