Adventure

Motor Bike Adventure

It has been so hot this Summer that we haven't done as much riding as we normally do. When the temp has been in the 40 degree Celsius range for days it is just too uncomfortable and I don't like the heat at all. Give me the cold weather any time. This was an easy card to make as there is no colouring, just layers. Lots of fussy cutting and I love that came together so well. The sentiments are from Dark Room Door word strips but are no longer available and the bike was cut from an old piece of wrapping paper that I couldn't throw out. Have a few bikes left and they make great male cards. The rest of the layers were all fussy cut from bits and pieces left from a kit I picked up a few years ago at a craft fair.
  I find it hard to throw anything away and usually find a way to use them eventually.


Entering this in the Outlawz twisted Thursday Challenge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday