Outlawz Colour Challenge

You're Stuck With Me

Love the colours for this challenge but wasn't to sure about the twist till I remembered a set from Darkroom Door called Cacti. Decided to use my Distress oxides for the background and the tall cactus in the background. For the foreground plants I used two green shades of versafine  and stamped of before I did the ones that I wanted in the background. I used some black distress to make the plants stand out as they were fading into the background. Stamped the sentiment from the same set and adhered it to a grey card base. Also added some white gel pen to the images.


Inks Used:
Distress Oxides: Peeled Paint, Bundled Sage,Forest Moss, Iced Spruce and Stormy Sky.
Versafine: Onyx Black, Spanish Moss and Olympia Green.

Comments

  1. What a great card! I love how you've created the background and the cactus in the front are amazing! The white gel pen really makes them stand out.
    Thanks for joining us over at The Outlawz Colour Challenge!

    Jacqui
    OT DT Colour Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge