Reflections

Reflection at Sunset.

This is one of my all time favourite stamps from Impression Obsession called Trees and Lake and it is just great for ink blending, especially with distress oxides. I stamp the image in my Misti and leave it there so I can re-stamp it when I have done the colour blending. This way I can see where I want to put the colour and stamping the image later makes sure you have a sharp image. Used 5 colours of ink, black soot, ground espresso, vintage photo, spiced marmalade and fossilized amber and the  image was stamped with versafine onyx black. Used my heat gun to dry the ink after blending, re-stamped the image and adhered it to a black card base. I am entering this card in the Outlawz Tuesday colour challenge.


Comments

  1. Wow,what an absolutely stunning card! I can see why that's one of your favourite stamps you've created a gorgeous scene with it! Thanks for playing along at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday