The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

Shame it's too Big

I thought I would try this year to do more challenges and get them done early as I am always running  late. This is such a cute image and the sentiment popped into my head before I even thought about the card. I printed the image three times, one on some pattered paper to do some paper piecing, one to colour and the last for a mask. Once I had the mask in place used distress oxides for the background and spritzed with water. Removed the mask and coloured the cat with alcohol markers then added the fussy cut pattered paper image and adhered it in place. Printed the sentiment and stamped happy birthday as I know my cat lover friend with appreciate it.


Usually I use my copics but I seem to be collecting odd markers so I used them and will list them here.
Stamping up: Light pumpkin pie, dark pumpkin pie & dark pink pirouette.
Kaszazz: Chocolate
and one Copic: R24.
 Don't know if this would work all the time but I'm happy with the result.

Comments

  1. Really cute, Jeanette! Don't forget to check the Outlawz Winners Page for January!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge