Outlawz Colour Challenge with add a flourish Twist

Tropical Flowers

This  card is something different for me as I used some free dies from a magazine freebie and only stamped my sentiment. No colouring and everything is from my stash that I cut out but never used, including the embossed background. The flowers were cut in all different colours and I found enough to match the challenge colour. Still have so many left so more cards will be eventually be done. The embossed background looks like a flourish but also found one in my stash so I guess that covers the twist. I did sponge some green onto the leaves as they needed some definition and added glossy accents to the flower centres.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge