Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

It's not the Destination It's... the Journey.

Needed a card for a friend of my Hubby's and this is perfect for this fortnights Twisted Thursday challenge at the Outlawz. I make lots of male cards so have done two variations with this image from Justinkedlined called Born to be Free. Tried to link it but I had no luck. The first card I used watercolour on the bike image then fussy cut it out. Worked out where I wanted the bike and printed the sentiment unto the pattered paper that I then adhered it to a red card base. Taped the bike to the card front and a quick and easy card that didn't take long to complete.


The second image is still waiting to be added to a card so will try and do it tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday