Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C483

Happiest of Birthdays

Heading of to Bali in a few days so have been trying to get a few craft projects done. When I saw the criteria for this weeks challenge at C4C483 I had this off-cut of paper sitting on my desk from another card and this is the result. I am a hoarder and have been trying to use the bits and pieces I save. The stamp is from a SU set called Bella and Friends and I coloured it with copics and then fussy cut the two images out. This was then adhered with dimensionals to the strips I had cut and placed on a white card base. The sentiment, from a set called More Essential Sentiments by MFT, was white heat embossed on black card and adhered over the images. 


Copics:
Dog: E11,15,19.N7.
Bird: B24,26,R24,27,89YR07.
Balloon: YR07,18,68, White Gel pen & Bow R24.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge