Colour Throwdown CTD548

Best Wishes

This card has to be right out of my comfort zone but I love it. The colours are not ones I would  normally choose but it was fun to try different combos and this group really worked. Just can't get enough of my Distress Oxides and the way they blend. I seem to be using them on most cards in one way or another. The dies used here are a Sizzix set by Tim Holtz called Funky Floral that I I have never used but will be in the future. I just matched the background colours to scraps of card stock and die cut lots of flowers and leaves. Added two strips of patterned paper to the background and then arranged the flowers and leaves till I was happy, glued them down then stamped a small sentiment. Will have to drag my dies out more often. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge