Crazy4Challenges - C4C488

You're Fin-tastic

A friend of my daughters does a lot of voluntary work for her kids school and I have been donating cards for them to sell at their cake stalls etc. They have one coming up for Fathers day this September and so have started making some cards for it. Bought this set by Julie Ebersole for Ellen Hutson ages ago and finally inked it up. Used Distress Oxides for the sky, water (old wave stencil used) and the whale.  The sentiment and small fish are from the same set and the letters for the dad from a really old cuttlebug alphabet set. Added a piece of twine and a nice easy Fathers Day card done.


I am entering this in the sketch Challenge on Crazy4challenges
This card sat on my desk for a few days and the more I looked at it the less I was happy with it. It just didn't seem finished so I added some more bits and pieces and I think I like this version better. The colour is slightly different but that was just the light when I took this picture. The Nuvo drops I added are paler than I like but ran out of the darker colour I had.
Which do you prefer?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday