The Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge

If Nothing Ever Changed.

I think this must be a record for me to get my card up so early. As soon as I saw the topic I knew what image I wanted to use and it was an easy card to make and so quick. I printed two images from a background of butterflies from Eureka Stamps. I coloured the large three butterflies on one sheet with copics then fussy cut them out and these were mounted unto the second background image. All that was left was to add the sentiment from Darkroom Door, white embossed on black card, and then add it to a card base. Could not find the colour card I wanted so used one of the copic colours from one of the butterflies down the side. 


Copics:
Light Butterfly: BG0000,02,03,09,23,E27.
Medium Butterfly: B000,01,12,E27.
Dark Butterfly: B14,16,18,E27.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday