Freshly Made Sketches 410

Going for a Ride

Been a couple of months since I last posted so thought I would get back into a few challenges. This time of year always seen so busy and I just needed some crafty time to relax. I made a card for a friend using the sketch from this weeks Freshly Made Sketches 410 and used a set from SU called One Wild Ride for the sentiment. The motorbike is an old stamp from Carabelle Studio that I have had for years and was stamped on an old off cut piece of paper from my stash. Added some twine to finish. 



Comments

  1. Very cool card! Love that motorcycle! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card! The paper and the images work perfectly together. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday