Color Throwdown 575

Our Precious Animal 2

Two posts in one day is unusual for me but I finished the last two cards on the Australian animals and here they are. Backgrounds done the same with distress oxides but they are different and this is why I love this ink. The koala has more green and is from Dark Room Door Australian Animals Vol 2 set and the kangaroo from Vol 1. I added some gum trees to the kangaroo card for interest but the gum leaves I fussy cut hides most of them. I now have a nice set of four cards and since I didn't add a sentiment they can be used for any occasion.



I really enjoyed making these cards and so hope we don't lose to many more but today the weather was back to it's worst. Thanks for taking the time to check my cards.

Comments

  1. Another wonderful set of cards, love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just as beautiful, Cosie! Love the designs!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous animal designs! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge