Freshly Made Sketches 416

Smile

My first blog post for the New Year and it's a card I made for this sketch challenge.
I am going to try and do more challenges this year but time just seems to move to fast for me now. My card is made from left over pieces that I'm trying to use as the pile is getting bigger everyday. Turned the sketch so it's a side folding card, layered the die cuts and used a sentiment from a SSS set called Happy & Smile but don't know if it's still available. No colouring for once but I like the way it turned out.


Comments

  1. Lovely way to use up those die cuts! And what a pretty background. So glad to see you at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the combination of colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these gorgeous flowers and pretty background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday