Freshly Made Sketches #417 - A Sketch by Judy

Leftover Bits and Pieces

I didn't make a New Year Resolution but thought it was time to start using all the leftover bits and pieces I just can't throw away. So for this challenge I started with a piece of patterned paper and a die cut frame by PB from my stash. Did a bit of masking then I stamped a really old flower called Long Stem Flower from Heroarts then stamped it again and copic coloured the two of them. Fussy cut the flowers and buds and used dimensional to adhere them to the image. I turned the sketched around as it just didn't feel right and then added a sentiment from My Favourite Things and some gems. Happy with the end result.



Copics I used 

Flowers: R17, 21, 59.
Stems & Buds: G43, 46.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge