Freshly Made Sketches 418 - A Sketch by Jacquie

You are Special

The last post card had die cuts as the focal point and I thought it would be fun to use them again but with only neutral colours. I first stamped some leaves from an Altenew set, called Wallpaper Art, in black on white card that I had cut with a spellbinders Die. Added a strip of Patterned Paper from my stash and then adhered the die cut flowers and sentiment. The sentiment from Inspired By Stamping was heat embossed in white on black card then fussy cut out.


I'm entering this in the Freshly Made Sketches 418 challenge. 


Comments

  1. How pretty! I love a neutral card and yours is no exception. Love those leaves! they are perfect for your die cut flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, elegant design with the curved lines & neutral colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning in black and white! I love the marble pattern in the background. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These roses are gorgeous and I love the nice curve of the leaves . Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday