Missing in Action

 On the Mend

I think I needed a break, a long, break, but I am slowly getting my mogo back and starting to craft again. My op went great but I am not a good patient and wanted it back to normal quickly and that was not going to happen. I think my PC back-up crash and losing all my stuff was the worst. They tried to rescue it but I'm missing the last 5 years of my cards etc, and as I store my digital downloads and photos they have all gone too. I am just happy that all my family and friends are surviving after the last terrible two years of bushfires, flooding and covid. We are alive and well and coping. 

Now to happy things. I have done a few cards with watercolour panels as it relaxing.



       
They are from the  Altenew Water Coloring Book and it has amazing flowers in both no-line and lined images that are perfect for card fronts.  Now I need to start and do a few Mother's Day cards. Hope all is well with you all out there.


        



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge