On-line class Stretch Your Stamps 2

Day 1

I finally plucked up the courage to enroll in an on-line class and it's so much fun. The class is called Stretch your stamps 2 and the cards and techniques are all shown on video and there is a PDF download to match. It has a least got me back on my poor neglected bog. I have completed cards for the first day (background stamps day 1 & 2) and I'm pretty happy with them. The first two cards use the technique
Multilayer Emboss Resist – Regular Background Stamps by Kristina Werner featuring watercolor resist.

      

The next card used

Cut Out Portions of Patterns – Regular Background Stamps featuring portions cut from background stamp to create embellishments by Tasnim Ahmed




I used a dye-cut on this card and love how it turned out.

This next one I cut the background into diamonds.
Faux Watercolor Stamping – Reverse Background Stamps by Shari Carroll




The last was by Lisa Spangler 
Mist Resist – Reverse Background Stamps.
I found and old Heidi Swap colour shine iridescent spritz and will need to check my supplies more often as I like the effect. The shine is really nice but did not show up on the photo.


I hope you enjoy my efforts and if you are not sure about an on-line class you will be surprised how much fun they are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge