Clean up result Card

Lets take a Spin

This card came about because I decided to clear off my work space. I found a pack with lots of home-made backgrounds that I guess I was probably going to use then they just got lost in the mess. I really like a few off them so the cleaning was relegated to later and this is the first card I made. I do a few male cards and as we belong to the Harley Owners Group I have lots of bike stamps that don't get used enough. This image is from Bombshell Stamps and is nice and easy to colour and doesn't need much added to make a quick Card. Layered the image on some torn coloured CS, adhered to background paper then black card base. The sentiments are from the same set and the metal tag is from Tim Holtz idea-ology Word Bands...The desk is not much tidier but at least I got rid of one piece of paper and had fun. More cards will be on the way.


Copics:

Bike: C0,1,3,5,7,N3.5.9,R46,59. White Gel Pen
Ground: W3,5.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge