Di's Didgis Celebrate Challenge

Celebrate the season

I Chose this Snowman and Penguin image as it made me happy just looking at it. Hard to image celebrating in the snow though as we are having a very hot summer down here in Canberra Australia. I used my favourite copics to colour with and kept it clean and simple, just adding a grey border before adhering it to a white card base. They look like they are having a great time celebrating.


 Copics: 

Snowman: B0000,000,32,N3,5,7.
Hat & Trim: R24,27,29,C0,1,3.
Green Scarf: G12,14.
Penguin: N3,5,7,9,YR04,R12,C0,1.
Purple Scarf: BV01,04.
Snow: C1,B0000,000.
Snowflakes: B0000.
Wine Glasses: E000,00,BG0000.



Comments

  1. Very gorgeous christmas card! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! what a delightful Happy card. Love it.
    Faith
    x
    PS for some reason you haven't been coming up on Blogger for me, I'll do a little catching up, but won't be commenting - sorry, time is of the essence so to speak. Please know I LOVE your work though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

Happy Birthday

AAA Cards Cas Challenge