The Outlawz Monthly Progressive Challenge

The Secret of Staying Young

This cute image called Nadia is by M Medel Illustrations and I had to look up eyes as I have never coloured them this big. Not as hard as I thought and like the way they turned out. I think the hardest part was deciding what colour to make them. Kept it simple to show her off and choose a saying I love by Lucille Ball. I have a folder full of fun and quirky sayings and sentiments that I go to often if I have trouble matching one for my cards. The image was coloured with copics, added to a piece of leftover PP then to some black card that was adhered to a yellow card base. Just had to add a few sparkles to match her dress as a every girl needs some bling.


Copics:
Hair: YR000,00,14,18.
Skin: E50,51,53,R21.
Eyebrows: E15,19.
Eyes: YG11,63,W7,9 and White Gel Pen.
Lips: E07
Dress: Y06,08, and black acrylic paint pen for the dots.
Shadow: C000,1,3,5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beccy's May 2023 Challenge

AAA Cards Cas Challenge

Happy Birthday